Monday, September 3, 2012

Boudoir photo shoot in Los Angeles

I got this nice review from my client on yelp! *************************************************************************************** 9/3/2012 Nicolette, did my first Boudoir photographs. Of course, I was nervous and I didn't know how to pose in front of the camera. She made feel so comfortable in her studio. She taught me quick and fun poses. She made me look like a professional super model in lingerie. Her and i designed my first Boudoir album. I love it. It's a keepsake. She captured every facial expression. This was a super hot and sexy adventure. She also did a 12 month calendar of me and my friends. This calendar was very tasteful. She is amazingly talented and professional. I Higly recommend this photographer to any girl. This experience will transform your life. Sincerely, Neyda ( La Salsera) Ezybreezie W. Rancho Palos Verdes, CA ***************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment